Texas teen electrocuted while holding cellphone in a bathtub – New York Daily News Top News

loading...

Texas teen electrocuted while holding cellphone in a bathtub – New York Daily News Top News


New York Daily News

Texas teen electrocuted while holding cellphone in a bathtub
New York Daily News
Madison Coe, a north Texas resident, was electrocuted when she either plugged her phone in or grabbed it while it was already charging, her grandmother told local NBC affiliate KCBD. “There was a burn mark on her hand, the hand that would have grabbed …
Texas girl electrocuted while using cellphone in bathtubUSA TODAY
14-year-old electrocuted by cellphone while taking a bathAtlanta Journal Constitution
Teen dies from using cellphone while taking a bathNew York Post
CBS 8 San Diego –myfox8.com –FOX31 Denver –KTRK-TV
all 26 news articles »

Texas teen electrocuted while holding cellphone in a bathtub – New York Daily News Top News

Source link

Texas teen electrocuted while holding cellphone in a bathtub – New York Daily News Top News

525

loading...
author

Author: 

Leave a Reply