— Our editors review and recommend products to help you buy the stuff you need. If you make a purchase by clicking one of our links, we may earn a small share of the revenue. However, our picks and opinions are independent from USA TODAY’s newsroom and any business incentives.
Amazon Prime Day has finally arrived. Of course, there’s no such thing as a good deal on a bad product. That’s why the folks at Reviewed will be searching Amazon relentlessly all throughout Prime Day to bring you the real deals. Bookmark this page, because we’ll be updating it throughout the day and night. Want to fend for yourself? Browse all the deals here.
Prime Day ends at 3:00 a.m. EST (12:00 a.m. PST) on July 12 for a full 30 hours of exclusive deals. Just keep in mind that to get any of these sales, you’ll need to be an Amazon Prime member.
You can sign up for a free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime here.
Top Prime Day Deals
- Amazon Echo—$89.99 (Save 50%): This is the biggest discount Amazon has ever offered for this Alexa device. It’s a great standalone home assistant, but also a must-have if you have or want to start a smart home.
- Eufy RoboVac 11—$189.99 (Save $30): Use the coupon code “PRIME 008.” This is our favorite when it comes to affordable robot vacuums, and it’s all but guaranteed to go out of stock, so act fast before it’s gone.
- Kindle Paperwhite—$89 (Save $30): Kindles are the best thing happen to reading since Gutenberg. With the Paperwhite’s built-in backlight you can read all night without keeping your partner awake. The Paperwhite has never been sold for under $100 before (at least not new). Now’s your chance to get it at the lowest price ever.
Phones, Tablets, and Wearables
- Eufy RoboVac 11—$189.99 (Save $30): Use the code “PRIME008.” We love this one because it tops our list of Best Affordable Robot Vacuums.
- Eufy HomeVac Duo 2-in-1 Vacuum—$88.88 (Save 19%): Use the code “BEST0707”
- iLife A4s Robot Vacuum—$149.99 (Save 25%)
- Frigidaire Smart Window Air Conditioner—$269.10 (Save $80): This is the lowest price we’ve ever seen on this a/c, and it’s one of our favorites.
- Amazon Basics TV wall mounts: These low-cost, high-quality mounts can support virtually any size TV, and they’ll all be on sale for Prime Day at new low prices.
- Hypoallergenic, overstuffed mattress toppers
- Select Wedding Registry Items—Save up to 43%: Dozens of best-selling registry products are available with exclusive coupon codes on items including:
Baby and Kid
Groceries and Home Products
- Prime Now Summer Essentials—Save 25%: To see these savings, you must be a Prime member and live in one of the eligible locations. But you’ll also get your order delivered to your door in two hours at no additional cost. (They require a mInimum $40 order, though.)
- Prime Pantry Everyday Essentials—Save up to 35%: Select household and grocery items will have coupons and discounts up to 35% through the end of Prime Day, at least. Prime Pantry shipping is free when you order at least 5 items, too.
- Select Grocery Items—Save up to 50%: These deals will focus heavily on Amazon’s brand, Wickedly Prime, but will also include loads of popular brands. And if you have an Amazon device, asking Alexa to buy grocery items via Amazon Fresh (if you’re not already using the service) will give you a 90-day free trial.
Apparel, Accessories, and More
Digital Subscriptions, Services, and Downloads
Voice Shopping Deals
For these deals, you’ll need to own an Alexa device. This could be an Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, Amazon Tap, Fire TV, or a compatible Fire tablet. Simply say, “Alexa, what are your deals?” to get a sampling of the exclusive offers voice shoppers can access on millions of products on July 5. Prime members with Alexa devices will also get exclusive offers two hours before Prime Day starts, so if you’ve been wanting an Alexa device, this is a perfect chance to get more from it.
You’ll need to be a Prime member and have a default payment set up in your Amazon account to place orders.
Here are some of our favorites:
Prices are accurate at the time this article was published, but may change over time.
Read or Share this story: https://usat.ly/2uKURjk